The Divinity Ring
The Ring evokes many names due to its powerful and multifaceted energy patterns. This is because its other dimensional qualities cannot be easily described within 3rd dimensional limitations. We considered the following possibilities for naming it: the Divinity Ring, the Cosmic Cross, the Cosmic Bridge, and the Chakra Bridge. We call it the Divinity Ring and suggest that you describe your ring by a name that resonates with you
The following material was gathered as we researched the timeless origins of this shape and as we felt its awesome power. It is a universal symbol that has appeared throughout recorded history and it transcends all cultures. It is iconographical in Australia, the Americas, Asia , Africa and Europe. This basic shape has been known as the Medicine Wheel, the True Cross, the Sacred Hoop, the Sacred Circle, the Wheel Cross and the Circle Cross. The meanings attributed to this symbol have been as varied as its’ name. It has been known to represent the four directions, the four races, the four stages of human growth ( from baby to elder), the four cycles of life throughout creation, the four elements, and the four seasons. Since this symbol is all encompassing, it provides a framework to move us into a sense of wholeness, unity and balance , both within ourselves and within our world.
The Krystaline Divinity Ring utilizes the principles of sacred geometry and piezoelectric fields. Each Ring is hand crafted with brass rod and is then plated with various precious metals. Two options are provided for the final layer of plating - 24 carat gold or platinum. Gold provides a feminine energy while the platinum provides a masculine energy. At different times, we will resonate more to one than the other. The Divinity Rings are effective in pairs - a gold and a platinum ring together create a powerful electrical field ( like a battery) which can be very beneficial. All rings are available in 4 inch or 13 inch diameter. The Divinity Ring assists the integration of spiritual energies into our conscious awareness and our physical being.
The Chakra Energy System functions as a conduit through which divine energy passes into the physical body. Traditionally, seven major chakras have been known to reside within the physical body. These seven energy portals rest at various points along the body. It is easy to source published literature on chakras in books, and/or on the internet. Since chakras are the main energy centres of our physical bodies, they are of great importance to our overall well being - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. The Divinity Ring helps to open and to balance these chakras.
Many people are now opening their 8th Chakra. The 8th Chakra energies are the portal to higher awareness, guidance and soul purpose. This chakra holds the energy centre of Divine love and of spiritual compassion. The Divinity Ring helps individuals to access the energy of their 8th Chakra. This chakra is the first of the spiritual centres and sits from 5 to 10 inches above the 7th or Crown Chakra. As the 8th centre opens and expands, a new spiritual awareness forms and spiritual abilities begin to awaken. The 8th Chakra is a gateway to expanded ideas, concepts and abilities, so be prepared to let go of old patterns and to expand your understanding of creation. These new energy patterns may feel unsettling, so knowing how to "ground" is beneficial. Grounding exercises are found in most chakra literature. One exercise is explained in step 3 of Chakra applications on the following page. Connecting with Mother Earth and with Nature is definitely helpful.
Envision your chakras open and flowing as you do the following :
- Place the Divinity Ring on or above each chakra until the chakra feels as opened and balanced as is appropriate. Focus on bringing all chakras into balance. The goal is to maintain balance in your energy centers rather than fully opening one while others remain blocked.
- Place or hold the Divinity Ring above your head. This placement helps to open your 8th Chakra and allows its energy to flow more freely into your physical energy centres.
- Remember that you have a zero chakra at the base of your feet. While you are allowing the flow of your higher energy to come into your body, feel it also running through your zero chakra and grounding into the Earth. At the end of your session, you may wish to place the Divinity Ring alternatively under the ball of each foot to facilitate grounding.
As you become aware of your chakras, and the flow both within and between them, you can sweep the Ring from head to toe, or the reverse, whichever feels most appropriate.
You can meditate with the Divinity Ring and experience what is appropriate for you at the time. As you continue to grow and evolve, the meditations will change - different meanings will arise in your consciousness. The circle may represent Unity or Oneness. The Cross may focus you on separation through division, or it may symbolize a meeting in the center ( a drawing in or a focusing of awareness into one point). The sacred view of the Mayan and the North American indigenous peoples is that Spiritual qualities arrive in the Material World from each direction. When we "centre" we can see and hear "Spirit" by reading the information coming in from the directions. You may choose to explore centering with the Divinity Ring.
- Charge your food or beverage by placing it on or over the Divinity Ring for 2 to 3 seconds. It will be imbued with the Divinity Vibration. With pairs, you may hold a ring above your food while it is charging on the one below.
- Charge your bedroom with Divinity Ring energy. Hang a ring on the wall, place one beside your bed (or one on either side of your bed), place one under your pillow - whatever feels right for you.
- Hang the Divinity Ring in any room to provide an uplifting energy. A gold ring on one wall and a platinum ring on the opposite wall creates a very uplifting space - please note that this may be too powerful initially.
- Place the Divinity Ring under your chair while you sit on it.
- Place the Divinity Ring(s) in the bathtub to charge the water while you bathe.
- Sit or lie between 2 Divinity Rings - we have found that the most beneficial configuration is to have the platinum on the left side and the gold on the right side.
- Play with your creativity and use the Divinity Rings as you feel drawn.
Fear and a belief in separation have kept the 8th Chakra closed. As the collective consciousness of humanity is accelerating, many people are now ready to open this chakra. Opening to new aspects of our higher consciousness means that we must release older, limiting beliefs and patterns. As the 8th Chakra opens, many will clear patterns that are lifetimes old and no longer valid. This releasing allows the evolution to higher consciousness, facilitating a union with higher powers, beings and ideas.
Caution: The Divinity Ring emits a powerful energy. Acclimatize to it gradually.
"Hi from Texas, I just want to share that I love these Rings they are amazing. I use them daily and at bedtime. I am asthmatic and I use the divinity ring during the day and place it in my front shirt pocket at work and I have absolutely NO breathing problems, I usually have to use my Rescue inhaler throughout the day, But since wearing the divinity ring I have no problems. I also have trouble sleeping, but now I use the divinity ring under my pillow for naps or bedtime I sleep good at night and I am well rested. I just want to thank Wayne and Michael so much for these wonderful tools, my family and friends love them 😃. -- Sincere, R from Texas"
Cost: The Krystaline Divinity Ring